AURIFILOSOPHY: It’s all about the Thread! Lecture and Trunk Show, with Karen Miller of Red Bird Quilt Co, $10
Thursday, Oct 21, 6:30 – 8:30pm virtual lecture, 90-120 minutes. Please Click here to register online
Aurifilosophy – the search for Knowledge and Truth, especially about the nature and behavior of Aurifil thread. A program designed to unlock the mysteries of thread, educate, inspire, and enable all users to achieve brilliant results. I share my Aurifil-centric trunk of quilts, a wealth of quilty information and inspiration, exclusive Aurifil resources, and swag!
Bohemian Peels with The Material Girlfriends, $35 per student + pattern – Enrolled students are entitled to 50% off the pattern from their website!
Saturday, Oct 23, 9:30am – 3:30pm, six-hour in-person workshop at the Benicia Senior Center. Click here to register online
Twin sisters, Lisa and Lora, will teach us their latest pattern in a fun & relaxed manner. No curved piecing as the “peels” are appliqued onto HST! This pattern is also AccuQuilt-friendly, you have a choice of making the full sized quilt 65 x 65” or mini 30.5 x 30.5″. Supply List
CSS Guild Day Retreat at the Benicia Senior Center!
Saturday, Jan. 22, 2022, 9:00am to 5:00pm Cost is $35 for members, which includes rent, lunch, beverages, and door prizes!
Please Click here to register online
- Sign-ups will be on a first-come, first-paid basis to Carquinez Strait Stitchers guild members. Workshop fee is due with registration. **Free workshops require registration.
- Standard workshop fee $35 per workshop with professional teachers, and $10 with guild-member teachers.
- Maximum workshop size will be determined by the instructor, subject to limits imposed by the venue.
- If space is available in a professional teachers workshop, non-members may participate for an additional $5. There is no extra charge for workshops taught by our members.
** For questions or to register as a non-member for a workshop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- A full refund of paid class fees will be given to a member participant only if notice is given by the participant 30 days prior to the scheduled class.
- Fees may be refunded in instances of absence due to unforeseen illness, emergency, or other circumstances at the board’s discretion, on a case-by-case basis.
- Patterns and directions used must conform to copyright laws; therefore, each participant must purchase required materials.