Please scroll down through Events on the Welcome Page to see list of upcoming programs, descriptions and supply lists!
To enroll you may complete the online registration form and submit your payment through PayPal (click here),
At the next General Business Meeting pay by cash, check (payable to CSS), or credit card via Square with the Program Chairperson.
After payment is received, a confirmation email will be sent.
Note: Free workshops will not be directed to PayPal, but your registration information will be forwarded to the Program Chair automatically when you click the Submit button at the bottom of the form.
- Sign-ups will be on a first-come, first-paid basis to Carquinez Strait Stitchers guild members. Workshop fee is due with registration. **Free workshops require registration.
- Standard workshop fee $45 per workshop with professional teachers, and $15 with guild-member teachers, usually taught on 3rd Thursday evenings.
- Maximum workshop size will be determined by the instructor, subject to limits imposed by the venue.
- If space is available in a professional teacher’s workshop, non-members may participate for an additional $5. There is no extra charge for workshops taught by our members.
** For questions or to register as a non-member for a workshop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- A full refund of paid class fees will be given to a member participant only if notice is given by the participant 30 days prior to the scheduled class.
- Fees may be refunded in instances of absence due to unforeseen illness, emergency, or other circumstances at the board’s discretion, on a case-by-case basis.
- Patterns and directions used must conform to copyright laws; therefore, each participant must purchase required materials.